• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo feedback

John Butto

wedding invite for a pregnant trailer dweller and her unemployed baby daddy.

So Jill, you got my daughter's invitation, remember it is BYOB and my wife wants you to bring that handsome boyfriend of yours.

John Butto

card look

I feel his name should stand out since it is not like Smith or Jones, the design thing should be minimal. He is not putting up a large sign and will be using small stickers on his product or business cards. So the red emblem, where your eye goes after scanning the card and then the black to read. Of course his name and phone number, but this is from gangbanger logos and we do not spend over 15 minutes on free design.

Attachments

• cavellacard.jpg
    cavellacard.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 156

SignManiac

Nice logo John! I like that script for the name. I think it's best to downplay the word "design" in the OP's case, since that seems to be an area he is weak in.

John Butto

words

Nice logo John! I like that script for the name. I think it's best to downplay the word "design" in the OP's case, since that seems to be an area he is weak in.
Never liked that word design, reminds to much like decay, delaminate, detach or decompose, like something destructive towards a sign.