• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo idea

CarolinaCabinet

I've been given the task of coming up with a symbol for a new logo. But is isn't too simple, because the idea has to be soooo simple. The request is that the symbol is something that the company is going to put on all of their packaging to symbolize that the customer receiving the package is going to have complete customer service from the time they order to the time the items are installed. I'm not allowed to mention the name of the customer, but they build and install fixtures in retail stores. So.... What symbol means that a company is promising to take total care of you from start to finish throughout the planning, designing, purchasing and installation stages of a project.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Main Entry: nurture
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: development, nourishment
Synonyms: breeding, care, diet, discipline, edibles, education, feed, food, instruction, nutriment, provender, provisions, rearing, subsistence, sustenance, training, upbringing, viands, victuals
Notes: cherish means to be fond of, be attached to, while nurture means to bring up, help develop, help grow, or provide with nourishment
Antonyms: deprivation, ignorance, neglect, starvation

Main Entry: nurture
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: feed, care for
Synonyms: back, bolster, bring up, cherish, cultivate, develop, discipline, educate, foster, instruct, nourish, nurse, nursle, provide, raise, rear, school, support, sustain, tend, train, uphold
Antonyms: deprive, ignore, neglect, starve

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Main Entry: security
Definition: safety, protection
Synonyms: aegis, agreement, armament, armor, asylum, bail, bond, care, collateral, compact, contract, covenant, cover, custody, defense, earnest, freedom, guarantee, guard, immunity, insurance, pact, pawn, pledge, precaution, preservation, promise, redemption, refuge, retreat, safeguard, safekeeping, safeness, safety measure, salvation, sanctuary, shelter, shield, surety, surveillance, token, ward, warrant
Antonyms: danger, insecurity, peril, trouble

Main Entry: security
Definition: peace of mind
Synonyms: assurance, calm, certainty, confidence, conviction, ease, freedom, positiveness, reliance, soundness, sureness, surety
Antonyms: insecurity, uncertainty, worry

- - - - - - - - - - -

Visual ideas ... Allstate "you're in good hands" symbol; arms holding infant

CarolinaCabinet

These are some awesome ideas already, a few I was thinking and a few new... I'm going to brainstorm these over the weekend but if anyone has anything else please continue to throw'em at me. THANKS EVERYONE!!!