• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Logo opinion - WDRacing

mmblarg

Bottom one! Definitely like that one the most. I wouldn't change a thing about it either. (Kinda infuriating the sorts of disrespectful hogwash replies you've been getting)

Johnny Best

Only the respectful hogwash is used here.
hogwash.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Whada #*/?@))-&......... ?? Is that a leftover from the party the other night. What....... couldn't that one fly and just got schnockered ??

Aver

Thank you for all the replays, you made my day!

I tried to simplify the logo. In the attachment you can find some more version.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    84.3 KB · Views: 318

Johnny Best

Still think you need to get away from that look you have.

Attachments

• wdrace.jpg
    wdrace.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 272
  • wd2.jpg
    wd2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 243

JR's

I like the top right one.
Just a suggestion, pull the leg down from the g a little bit more.
And stretch it over to the left. The end angle make it correspond to the slant you have in your letters.

The bottom of the g you could make it look like a checkered flag or tire marks
or fade.

Just suggestions.

But if you'll hang around here you'll get a thick skin and learn a lot of stuff.
Good luck

S'N'S

Lol, just about to post one the same as the top right, I squared the fonts off the same, extended the tail of the g and squared it too as it's a different angle to the letters. I also node edited the i & n so the angle was the same........ so I vote top right.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Just playin' around...

<edit> replaced the file with tweaked version

Attachments

• logo - WD Racing tweaked.pdf
    7.2 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

visual800

the font choices are not good on either layouts. the one where WD thouches is just a bad layout, the one with thinner fonts just doesnt match the meaning of the logo.....my 2 cents

shoresigns

But if you'll hang around here you'll get a thick skin and learn a lot of stuff.
Excellent advice :D

Thank you for all the replays, you made my day!

I tried to simplify the logo. In the attachment you can find some more version.

And with JR's comment in mind, it's awesome that you're learning to edit the letterforms in the type for your logo designs, but it's really obvious that you don't know what you're doing. The edits you made look awful. Keep learning, but don't make edits like this in a logo for a real company until you're experienced enough to look back and see what you're doing wrong now. Use a good-quality font that's appropriate for the design and leave it as-is.

Johnny Best

You know when you get a customer who has artwork from a nephew and you draw out an idea and he takes it back to his friends and they give him more advice. Well, this is one of those. So here's another idea for him.

Attachments

• wracing.jpg
    wracing.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 230

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Must be the floaters. :confused:

I find it fascinating. It actually made me look and practically study it. The flow is unique and the colors are really neat. Has a good beat, too. I give it a 94.