• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

logo Thoughts

laserman70

Designing a logo for this company. Their cards are a broom and a mop with their name. They would like something with a softer touch.

Attachments

• peachtreelogo.jpg
    peachtreelogo.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 98

artbot

i'd make the tree all encompassing from left to right. and just drop the peach. there's no way to get a peach and a tree in that logo without it looking forced. don't italicize... no bevel, no shadow, etc.

Jim Doggett

I'd lose the tree. The peachy object is clean and catchy-looking. Too literal is always a bit amateur-looking, IMO. (Apple Computer notwithstanding :^)

laserman70

I'd lose the tree. The peachy object is clean and catchy-looking. Too literal is always a bit amateur-looking, IMO. (Apple Computer notwithstanding :^)

Better without the tree? I like the peach, it is not over powering..

Attachments

• peachtreelogo1.jpg
    peachtreelogo1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 79

Seven Sin Design

Here are some suggestions, take them for what they are worth:

- Try some different fonts. I think you can find a better one than this.
- Not sure about the brown, maybe try using the green from the leaf.
- For some reason I am wanting to see "Cleaning" below the rest - Feels kind of long right now (maybe in a different font than Peachtree as well).

Colin

If it's a logo, stick to ONE graphic element (as you've now done).

The "C" is too big. It's ok to make a first letter larger, you'll just need to put an inline on it to lighten it up so that it matches the rest of the word.

Lose the shadow. It's a logo, not a sign.

Ya, different font.

Tiki

Font Sage
Try reversing the peach maybe a little bolder font :smile:

Attachments

• 1aaa.jpg
    1aaa.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 86

Jillbeans

First off Seven Sin is one of my new fave designers.
Secondly, I am glad you lost the tree.
Like the idea of flipping the peach.
Would definitely change the font and also not use brown.
Dirt is brown.
You want something clean looking.
Love.....Jill

Fitch

Style wise - post #6 has it.

Now play with fonts.

just make sure the kerning is right..... or Jilly will rouse on you

prototype66

Yea fix the c and maybe drop cleaning down below a bit smaller and start it just under the peach. just my 2 cents.

SignManiac

I'll toss one in the ring. Still doesn't feel quite right to me. I think it's the peach that isn't quite right but for ten minutes work, it's a start.

Attachments

• peachtree logo.jpg
    peachtree logo.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 84