• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo

VinylLabs.com

it reminds me of the silhouette of the fallout 3 character ;)

I agree with starting over. It's too complicated, not easy enough to be brandable, not able to be photocopied, the target market is reduced by looking like it's for meatheads only, and I'd have reservations about going to see a guy who has pp on his chest ;)

Jgentry

Hah! Good advice, thanks guys. I'll start over. Actually I spoke to the guy and he wants to stick with the opposing P's in his initial design. Back to the drawing board!

it reminds me of the silhouette of the fallout 3 character ;)

I agree with starting over. It's too complicated, not easy enough to be brandable, not able to be photocopied, the target market is reduced by looking like it's for meatheads only, and I'd have reservations about going to see a guy who has pp on his chest ;)

Craig Sjoquist

Yes agrees with owner his opposing Ps with barbells is good ( understand it's training ) right off all ya need is the name on the right or left clean and simple,the font chosen is fine plus the squeezing together.

Jillbeans

I meant a white outline, the black made it less contrasting.
Lose the peepees if the man is making the shape.
I think CG's black and white has a strong modern look which would appeal to women more than the muscle guy, who is giving me a creepy "Situation" vibe.
Like I said, pick the guy or the mountains, you don't need both.

vid

... he wants to stick with the opposing P's in his initial design.

I liked the way that you tried to pull that off with the figure... I didn't catch that at first.

In the original logo, the qp kinda reminds me of Jack LaLaine's workout shirt. Too bad the negative space between the P's make a valley instead of a pinnacle. And, if you make a pinnacle behind the P's, it may look like a dunce cap on top of a T-shirt. But, that's probably where I'd start with some doodles.

Just my .o2

Attachments

• jack-lalanne-at-71.jpg
    jack-lalanne-at-71.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 95