• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Look At My Bucket Truck. Ain't It Pretty!

What is your favorite design.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Helena MT.jpg

Doc Zoom

Doc Zoom
Gino,
I'm sorry but your going to have to do better than this.;) I would have thought Signarama would have been better.
If we get some entries, great, if not, we'll show you what we come up with and you guys can tell us your thoughts.
As far as taking someones elses design and calling it ours...not cool! All of us fight this everyday and I'm not about to do this to anyone.

3M needs to get the word out on this new material and I can help them do this. I produce a lot of videos for the sign and graphic industry and we are working together on this project. Think about it, what a great opportunity for 3M to showcase a reflective wrap on fleet vehicles. We all know fleets can be a huge profit center for our businesses.
Thanks for your feedback! Happy Monday!
Greg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, here's the whole thing in a nutshell. I don't give a rat's a$$ what you think is good or not. Got that ?? Oh, and neither does anyone else around here. You can't even muster up a first try on this and ridicule others for trying...... however in my case, I only put about 3 minutes into it. It took longer to look up your logo than anything else.

What you say you fight everyday to prevent, is EXACTLY what you came here asking in several of your beginning posts. What gives ?? Then, you go on to say you are working together on this with 3M. Well goodie goodie for you. Ya really think 3M needs your input, especially if you can't figure out a design...... for your OWN truck ?? You're the only amateur movie buff on the planet ??

I would sooner venture to say, Happy Monday to you..... and let's be done with this ridiculous exercise on your behalf.

edit : Have a contest for the membership HERE and offer them some prizes, without your name being attached to it.​

equippaint

3Ms marketing budget is huge, Id bet they spend more on marketing in a year than every single person on here grosses combined and find it kind strange that they would use a franchise sign company with a 10 year old bucket truck to "get the word out." They have their own graphics department, why dont they design it?

Let me know if it works for you so I can add my contest here too, sponsored, in my on mind, by Oracal. I need a new logo and Im terrible at from scratch design, so lets see what you got. To the winner goes a 10yd roll of 15" sprocket fed white 651, a 2" roll of 4075 R Tape and a squeegee. 2nd and third place each get a squeegee. It needs to be great, the greatest logo ever. It will be featured on all of my advertising and on the back of any sign that we make. I will give the winner credit here but I think that just knowing that my logo, that you designed, will be all over the place is reward enough. Did I mention the roll of 651? I would KILL for that, everyone needs it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Alright Doctor Zoomba, what the f*ck gives with this new sh!t ??

Why did you change your original Opening Post around ?? Why have you re-worded it ?? Taking too much flack for being a "TAKER" ?? That kinda sh!t is the lowest form of scum there is.

Ya know, it was alright funnin' with ya, but doing that is too much, you coward. Yes, I said it, cause this is the very reason, you can't take this place seriously anymore. People are changing their posts left and right to sound knowledgeable after they've fu*ked up. Now, the threads don't make any sense.

You are worthless and I hope I can remember never to ever try to help you EVER again.​

Doc Zoom

Doc Zoom
Gino, I think people really see you for who YOU are. I will be deleting this post as soon as I figure out how to. I sent a message to Signs101 to show me how or do it for me. You win tough guy! Nice name calling btw, you're really mature aren't you!

Pippin Decals

:omg2::help:covereyes::spam::spam::spam::spam:

HAHA. Having to change everything you said to cover your ass ? Im no pro but i can see a pile of cow dung a mile away.My screen has turned brown after seeing this Sly maneuver, which didnt make it past this guy.

Now everyone looks like an idiot and everything everyone said after yours doesnt fit for what happended..So i am proud to say you receive todays special award..

images.jpg

Pippin Decals

And GINO- You get todays awesome award :awesome:

And for you my dear sir DOC ZOOM---
index.png

This is the first time ever of seeing this type of Nutcase drama on this site..Thanks for the laugh...

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Alright Doctor Zoomba, what the f*ck gives with this new sh!t ??

Why did you change your original Opening Post around ?? Why have you re-worded it ?? Taking too much flack for being a "TAKER" ?? That kinda sh!t is the lowest form of scum there is.

Ya know, it was alright funnin' with ya, but doing that is too much, you coward. Yes, I said it, cause this is the very reason, you can't take this place seriously anymore. People are changing their posts left and right to sound knowledgeable after they've fu*ked up. Now, the thread doesn't make any sense.

You are worthless and I hope I can remember never to ever try to help you EVER again.​

Remember, kids... quoting posts preserves asshattery for posterity... a lesson for us all...

Status
Not open for further replies.