• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a cool vector image of antique Gas Pump

yellowdawg

Hey guys I have looked high and low to try and find a good image of a old Gas Pump if anybody knows of a cool one to use please let me know.

You guys are always a great help and I appreciate any help.

Thanks

Biker Scout

I think he means "FREE" antique gas pump vector art.

But after looking at a few of those, I don't see why I couldn't just draw one up real quick.

rjssigns

I think he means "FREE" antique gas pump vector art.

But after looking at a few of those, I don't see why I couldn't just draw one up real quick.

THIS^^^^

I found this out along time ago. By the time you get done asking and searching for simple vectors you could have drawn the piece and finished the job.

Never ceases to amaze how many people in this day in age apparently don't have the acumen to run a Google search.

Biker Scout

I do that all the time... Even though I know I can draw it, but I refuse to give up the hunt sometimes. I often say out loud, that I could have drawn this by now. BUT I WILL FIND ONE, EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!!! :banghead:

ChicagoGraphics

I know of a few sites off hand that you would find just what your looking for, but I'm not going to tell you them. Seems to me you just want something handed to you without you doing any reserch.

Biker Scout

Not me. I used to. But now I prefer to pay for the artwork. I feel better about it too, knowing I've helped some starving artist somewhere buy a burrito. Besides, I'm a designer, not artist. I design and layout what other people draw. Pays a little better than the original drawing too. Even though I can draw, I'm just not motivated to do so. Gotta be in the right mindset to sit and draw.

TammieH

I drew this up this afternoon

Attachments

• GAS PUMP-01.jpg
    GAS PUMP-01.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 121
  • GAS PUMP.pdf
    273.4 KB · Views: 160

Biker Scout

I did a package design for some tea. That's all I got since mid december. :frustrated: I might have a restaurant build-out, but I'm bidding against some guy who works out of his house and lives with his mom, and doesn't have the kind of background and knowledge that I have in such matters. But the client might be shopping on price alone. I have to woo them big time! Thank goodness for the monthly retainer fees that keep coming in...

yellowdawg

No I wasn't looking for something for nothing and yes I will draw up something on my own I was simply looking for a few different ideas.

Thanks for all the positive help.

Marlene

Hey guys I have looked high and low to try and find a good image of a old Gas Pump

where did you look? not trying to be a jerk high and low where? all I did was enter into the search on bing.com "vintage gas pump vector clipart" and a ton of images came up. just wondering where you looked that had nothing.

rjssigns

where did you look? not trying to be a jerk high and low where? all I did was enter into the search on bing.com "vintage gas pump vector clipart" and a ton of images came up. just wondering where you never even tried looking that had nothing.

Fixed it for ya...

Marlene

Fixed it for ya...
thanks;)

I was wondering if the OP only went to sites that sell clipart or if they they a general search as it seems funny that it is so quick to find with a bing search. maybe not so much at clipart sites?

yellowdawg

Yes I have been through Google, Vector Stock, etc.. etc..

My customer is extremely picky and a friend so with that being said everything I have showed him as far as pictures for us to redraw or images to use have not been to his satisfaction so I had basically hit a wall so I was on signs101 reading through some posts and thought I would post what I was looking for to see if any of you great people had any ideas. I was not asking for anything other than ideas and believe me I will never do that again.

Thanks again to those who helped I own a decent size shop in Va and have over 15years of ownership under my belt if any of you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask.