Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a post and panel

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay?, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay?

Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay? Very Active Member

I'm looking for a post and panel configuration that is similar to the one pictured. I have referred to my Howard Industries, CSI, and McGill catalogs and although they have similar setups, I would like to find the maker of these, if they are still available somewhere. Or if anyone knows of a manufacturer that produces a similar post and panel system, that would be great. This particular sign is 60" x 24" The owner really likes the finials on each post and on center. Thanks for any help.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    custom?
    looks like something that can just be made via metal shop, and track down a supplier for those finials.

3. Moze

Moze Precision Sign Services

Feb 27, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    I would guess it's custom-made. I doubt you'll find an off-the-shelf product that matches that.

4. petepaz

petepaz Major Contributor

Feb 14, 2007
    NJ/NY/PA
  5. Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay?

The posts, finials, and the framework that connects them appears to be cast aluminum if that helps.

6. Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay?

7. WeekendDirectionals

WeekendDirectionals Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Post and rail wholesale

Does anyone have a good wholesale source for PVC posts and rails by the pallet?

Last edited: May 1, 2013