• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for arrhythmia line

Tintman928

Hi everyone,
I have an ambulance to do, and I am looking for the arrhythmia line, I have searched everywhere, I found the star of life, and other needed files, but am at a loss on this one.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, if someone has one, I would be willing to purchase it from you. :thumb:

Thanks Harold

wildside

seriously?.... google it for reference material, grab the contour tool in your favorite program and draw a line.........

MikePro

seriously?.... google it for reference material, grab the contour tool in your favorite program and draw a line.........
+1
don't be overly-anal about "perfection". An arrhythmia, in itself, is a deviation from the norm. you have nearly-complete freedom here to screw up and call it "art"

MikePro

how bout this?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture 64.png
    Picture 64.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 137

sar bossier

We drew ours in Flexi - Didn't take very long.

Attachments

• AFTER Pics - Bossier Fire Dept (3).jpg
    AFTER Pics - Bossier Fire Dept (3).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 89

Vinylman

It took me longer to read your original post than it took to CREATE FROM SCRATCH exactly what you asked for.

Are you REALLY in the sign business?

Locals Find!

Come pay for my next doctors visit and you can have a copy of my readouts from my ICD I get 7 or 8 arrhythmia events a month.

CanuckSigns

Use your bezier tool to draw a straight line, add a few nodes and drag them to create the heartbeat peaks and valleys. You don't have to be exact, it's meant to be irregular after all.

skyhigh

coincidentally, we did one yesterday.
Here's a pic after we finished the stripes (before we added the name of the station).

If your new to node editing, I'd be happy to send you this one I created.

Attachments

• 0616121719.jpg
    0616121719.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 139

Vinylman

coincidentally, we did one yesterday.
Here's a pic after we finished the stripes (before we added the name of the station).

If your new to node editing, I'd be happy to send you this one I created.

H3LL skyhigh, he can't use THAT!

it doesn't have (2) round bumpy thingies. Therefore it must not be genuine!!:Oops:

jfiscus

Rap Master
EVERY one that I use is unique to the customer/department, you're going to have to get a photo of the customer's existing arrhythmia pattern & trace it. Just cut 20 out for new ambulances today...

Also - the pattern ONLY goes one way; no matter what side of the truck it's on & MikePro & Skyhigh's are both incorrect.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Here is a proof of a recent ambulance; it has an arrhythmia in it if you can pull it out of there. But, I would assume your dept has a different one.

Attachments

• Union Amb Proof.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 133