• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Beta Sites!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
We're located in Kentucky. We're primarily an HP company, so I'd have to convince a few people. Haha!

Funny thing, we've got two HP flatbeds right now and talking about a third, I've been trying to convince them we need a swissQprint, but that's a very hard sell.

This is on a different level in my opinion, this is a SwissQ quality at Fuji pricing or better. The downside is going to be tech support but they are willing to listen to our recommendations and my number one concern is how quickly they can be fixed when they go down. They have been working on some great ideas to do remote service when possible and it takes 2-3 days to disperse a tech in from Korea, if I can get 3-5 really good techs out here then it could go very well. I want them to get a handful of units into the market so we all have real life feedback, this is a multi-year project to get going in my mind and this is the beginning.

Here is a catalog/data guide on this LXi8

Attachments

• LXi8_product_brochure_eng_180104.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 456

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have 2800 PVC sheets to run soon, I've been eyeing that machine for almost 2 years now since their early press releases.

We'd dig being a test site but I doubt we are big enough for them production wise for a good test.

The benefits of the InkTec UV ink is substantial when dealing with coroplast, I have some print samples on different substrates if you are interested in seeing them, all I ask is that you send them off to the next person asking for them, we could start a little sample pack go around lol. Super durable on the cheap substrates, I notice that seems to be a industry wide problem.

DerbyCitySignGuy

This is on a different level in my opinion, this is a SwissQ quality at Fuji pricing or better. The downside is going to be tech support but they are willing to listen to our recommendations and my number one concern is how quickly they can be fixed when they go down. They have been working on some great ideas to do remote service when possible and it takes 2-3 days to disperse a tech in from Korea, if I can get 3-5 really good techs out here then it could go very well. I want them to get a handful of units into the market so we all have real life feedback, this is a multi-year project to get going in my mind and this is the beginning.

Here is a catalog/data guide on this LXi8

Well, there's definitely interest here.

Christian @ 2CT Media

The benefits of the InkTec UV ink is substantial when dealing with coroplast, I have some print samples on different substrates if you are interested in seeing them, all I ask is that you send them off to the next person asking for them, we could start a little sample pack go around lol. Super durable on the cheap substrates, I notice that seems to be a industry wide problem.
I'd like to see it! Btw do you sell a product called BubbleX? We are starting to print alot more of it since it's much more durable than coro and almost as cheap... I'm just trying to find a good distributor since in AZ they are all hesitant to stock it until we are going through pallets.

Seriously though, I need something faster and better than my new fb750 with some of these jobs I have been working on and we have been in the market for a better machine. I'd be interested to talking to someone about being a beta site.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'd like to see it! Btw do you sell a product called BubbleX? We are starting to print alot more of it since it's much more durable than coro and almost as cheap... I'm just trying to find a good distributor since in AZ they are all hesitant to stock it until we are going through pallets.

Seriously though, I need something faster and better than my new fb750 with some of these jobs I have been working on and we have been in the market for a better machine. I'd be interested to talking to someone about being a beta site.

No, I don't do any board substrates, its not my specialty and the ones who are the major players have the market pretty dialed in. I can import it no problem for anyone doing massive QTY, I just hook them up directly with my source so they can get it direct.

I will submit your info to them, send me some shop pics so they can see the amount of space available.

bigben

Hi Josh, you've introduce me to them few months ago because I was looking into this brand and never got any reply from them. I'm still interested if I can still have the informations.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hi Josh, you've introduce me to them few months ago because I was looking into this brand and never got any reply from them. I'm still interested if I can still have the informations.

Yes I totally remember that, they have a new head of the division that just flew out to meet with us and they will be doing a much better job at getting the information out, anything you sent them you can forward over to me and I will do my best to get it handled quickly.

henryz

BigFish, pm me, we are in Long Beach CA. We could be interested depending on the capabilities. We have been looking to do distortion printing, are the inks stretchable?

Thanks

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
BigFish, pm me, we are in Long Beach CA. We could be interested depending on the capabilities. We have been looking to do distortion printing, are the inks stretchable?

Thanks

Will do. Not sure on the stretchability as most of the applications I have worked with for this one is on board materials. I would imagine they carry the same amount of stretchability as the other inks in the market but I will check.

Christian @ 2CT Media

No, I don't do any board substrates, its not my specialty and the ones who are the major players have the market pretty dialed in. I can import it no problem for anyone doing massive QTY, I just hook them up directly with my source so they can get it direct.

I will submit your info to them, send me some shop pics so they can see the amount of space available.
Will do sir!

bigben

Yes I totally remember that, they have a new head of the division that just flew out to meet with us and they will be doing a much better job at getting the information out, anything you sent them you can forward over to me and I will do my best to get it handled quickly.

Email sent and I've put you in CC. Thanks again.

Rusty Sign

I'm real interested. I've been looking at the Oce Arizona and the video makes it seem like a close match. I own two sign shops in Washington state.