• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for cheap 24x48 blanner

supaegnt

hello everybody,
i am looking for a cheap 24x48 or 36x48 vinyl white banner for a 1day event .do anyone knows of a source?
:thankyou:all.

Mosh

Those are even cheap by the Mosh's standards. No way there is any profit in that, unless they still live in their mom's basement....

Malkin

Hemm and grommets you are up to $5. But designs knowledge, the $20k printer and overhead makes it cost $75-$100.

oh yeah, agreed.

I have to wonder, if you don't normally stock banner material, then why take on a job where you're searching out the cheapest thing for a one-off project. There is no way to make money on that.

Pro Image

Just use vinyl......cut you letters and peel them out for a colored banner or for a white weed the as usual and leave the letters......do it all the time.......fast 25.00.......

Fatboy

oh yeah, agreed.

I have to wonder, if you don't normally stock banner material, then why take on a job where you're searching out the cheapest thing for a one-off project. There is no way to make money on that.

I agree

Jillbeans

I used to use poly banners for quickie stuff but it only costs a few dollars more to use a vinyl banner, and it's so much easier to work with.
My Glantz always has 2'x4's in stock, I think they run about $6 to $8.
I feel sorry for poor Bill, loving Comic Sans as he obviously does, and charging so little.
Love....Jill