• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LOOKING FOR COLLABORATION OPPORTUNITIES WITH FULL-COLOR 3D PRINTING.

Raum Divarco

General Manager CUTWORX USA / Amcad & Graphics
3D printing has become more popular lately.
Out demo facility has invested in some full color 3D printing capabilities.
We have a Mimaki 3DUJ-2207. https://mimaki.com/product/3d/3d-inkjet/3duj-2207/
We would be interested in teaming up with 3D designers that may have a concept that they want to produce a 1 off of or see a design come to life.

I picture this as an opportunity for someone in school or with an idea that doesn't have the means to produce.
To me this is a great marketing opportunity for our team.

I look forward to any inquires about this collaborative marketing opportunity.
My email is rdivarco@cutworxusa.com or rdivarco@amcadgraphics.com.

thanks,

Raum Divarco

3D printing has become more popular lately.
Out demo facility has invested in some full color 3D printing capabilities.
We have a Mimaki 3DUJ-2207. https://mimaki.com/product/3d/3d-inkjet/3duj-2207/
We would be interested in teaming up with 3D designers that may have a concept that they want to produce a 1 off of or see a design come to life.

I picture this as an opportunity for someone in school or with an idea that doesn't have the means to produce.
To me this is a great marketing opportunity for our team.

I look forward to any inquires about this collaborative marketing opportunity.
My email is rdivarco@cutworxusa.com or rdivarco@amcadgraphics.com.

thanks,
Joel Telling did a great job bringing the topic of full-color 3D Printing to light.
800 meaningful comments and counting.

This short video is worth the watch as you too can ask yourself about what you could do with #10millioncolors.

#3dprinting #uvprinting #10millioncolors #photopolymerresin #additivemanufacturing #formnext #technology #mimaki #mimakiinkjet #amcadgraphics #3DUJ2207 #3DUJ553

netsol

Joel Telling did a great job bringing the topic of full-color 3D Printing to light.
800 meaningful comments and counting.

This short video is worth the watch as you too can ask yourself about what you could do with #10millioncolors.

#3dprinting #uvprinting #10millioncolors #photopolymerresin #additivemanufacturing #formnext #technology #mimaki #mimakiinkjet #amcadgraphics #3DUJ2207 #3DUJ553
Very impressive.
I see Stratasys has pantone compatable models now,as well

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Man those things are cool.

Dare I ask, what do those units sell for? Does Mimaki even have any competition in that full color arena yet?

Raum Divarco

Very impressive.
I see Stratasys has pantone compatable models now,as well
Yes those Stratasys machines are pretty amazing too.
Man those things are cool.

Dare I ask, what do those units sell for? Does Mimaki even have any competition in that full color arena yet?
Stratasys, 3D systems and mimaki have some nice ones. There are some others getting up there.
The 3DUJ-2207 for example is in the 40,000 range. The bigger one is in the 200,000 range

netsol

i'd love to have one, but, out of our budget
we have an older stratasys, an end 3 pro and one of the geeetech 3 extruder machines, (might be a 10T ?)

petepaz

i was at the mimaki demo center in NJ a couple weeks ago looking at a solvent printer but they had a bunch of samples from there 3d printer (which they don't have there yet but it's coming) puts out some crazy stuff with color printing.
not sure which model the samples came from but they were pretty impressive

netsol

we all have different interests. stratasys got my attention with the ability to use carbon fibre filament to print SPRINGS.

anyone who has ever made a spring by winding music wire on a lathe (Jburton?) should be impressed, or at least appreciate WHY i found this of interest...