• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for entry level printer/cutter

olimpiada

Trying to start a sticker business and looking for an entry level yet reliable printer similar to the following:

Roland BN-20
Roland VS-300i or the SP-300i
Mimaki CJV30-60

We would like the option to print with white inks if needed, but not a necessity. We are also open to any suggestions and advice.

Robert M

We are have a Mimaki CJV30-107 we took in on trade for sale. Has a new print head and tune up, asking 4800.00 and we can arrange to box it up for your shipper.

Thanks
Robert
303-733-6671

Dangreenst

We are have a Mimaki CJV30-107 we took in on trade for sale. Has a new print head and tune up, asking 4800.00 and we can arrange to box it up for your shipper.

Thanks
Robert
303-733-6671

Would you be interested in trading for Soljet Pro 2 545ex? Working ok, needs printhead.

Daniel

Dangreenst

Trying to start a sticker business and looking for an entry level yet reliable printer similar to the following:

Roland BN-20
Mimaki CJV30-60

We would like the option to print with white inks if needed, but not a necessity. We are also open to any suggestions and advice.

I have several printers available, you can private message me for more info.

Mimaki JV3 160
ROLAND Soljet Pro. II 545ex
Would you be interested in trading for Soljet Pro 2 545ex? Working ok, needs printhead.

Daniel

Located in So California

Roland BN-20
Mimaki CJV30-60

Hello., I have a Roland PC-600 in like new condition if interested. Call Scott (806)223-9364

ams

I have a Roland 64" Printer for sale for $5,000 and will be selling my Roland VP-540i print/cut soon for $9k