• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for Gerber 750 plus >Superior Y Axis motor with good gear M062-LS-557E

Colt67

Looking for a good used Y axis motor with gear for Gerber gs750 plus plotter M062-LS-557E

Thank you for any help

Attachments

• IMG_1453.JPG
    IMG_1453.JPG
    487.9 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_1454.JPG
    IMG_1454.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 283

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I have a bunch of stuff from a GS 15, but I would assume they're not compatible. Can you take a photo of the motor specs?

JB

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I do not think 15plus motor is the same but this is the motor M062-LS-557E and gear has 16 teeth

Unless somebody has one they're parting out here on the forum, your best bet is The Plotter Doctor.

JB

Colt67

thanks JB I 'm concerned of the metal gear having the grooves in it (is it suppose to have the teeth grooved out ). the black jack shaft gear is plastic >>and plastic should not wear out the metal gear. Does anyone have a picture of their good Y motor gear to compare?

Last edited: