• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for new/temp. plotter

jg242273

Has anyone used a Master Tiger 1000 series plotter? My Ioline is currently down, and looking for a reasonable replacement/backup. $400-$500 range. Or a different recommended plotter in that price range. 25"-36" width.

OldPaint

you got champgne taste and mad dogg 20/20 pocket book.
what you get for that price...IS WHAT YOU WOULD EXPECT.
OR..............fina used ROLAND/GRAHTEC/ANAGRAPH/SUMA for a couple $$$$$$ more then you $4-500.....and get something worht while....ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND...you could sell again AND ALMOST RECOOP YOU ORIGNAL COST OF IT!!!

GregT

Go ahead and get one that you can use once you start expanding. One that you can grow with.

jg242273

Thanks guys, know what I should spend, Hoping one of those models would get me by for a couple weeks until the ioline is fixed. (hoped maybe someone had used one of those "less expensive" models, with good report.)

Techman

use the cheap machine for a couple weeks. Then when your good one comes back you will see why so many diss the cat machines.