• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Photoshop

LMSigns24

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great holiday! Mine was good but went to fast.
Anyway, I am looking for Photoshop. I do not need the new version. I have photoshop 7.0 on my mac at home(very old version but still does the job), but need something for my HP at work. I do not use this program a lot, just for minor editing. So I do not need anythign fancy. Anyone know if there is a download or where can i purchase this product. Trying to cut down on my cost!!

Steve C.

I have a little program called Adobe PhotoDeluxe. I used it for editing art
and photos for the internet before I got Photoshop. I dont know how
expensive it is, I got mine along with some other free software that came
with a scanner. If you have CorelDRAW you could always use PhotoPaint.

After doing a google search, I see that they discontinued PhotoDeluxe
in 2002.

Techman

there is a better "light" version of photoshop called elements.
Have you looked at that? maybe it will meet your needs of "minor editing".

iSign

another vote for "elements" as a lower entry level product with amazing capabilities.

be careful how much you spend on second hand Adobe software from ebay... you most likely will NOT be eligible for upgrade products... unless you and the seller go through the "transfer of registration" documentation with Adobe.

LMSigns24

I have not looked into Elements. I would rather photoshop, but I can check elements out. I like to use photoshops Filters. I was going to download photoshop off a website, but then the website said, "do not call us, cause we do not pick up, just email us" I had my doubts about downloading, but after reading that, I wasn't going to be the sucker that got ripped off!