• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for profile suggestions for Epson s40600 and FlexiSIGN 12

RG

Hello. I'm looking for profile suggestions for FlexiSIGN 12 and a Epson s40600 printer. Not looking for anything exotic, just something for 13oz gloss banner, calendared viny, and cast vinyl. I see nothing on the SAi website for this printer. They do have profiles for a s60600 printer. Will those work in a s40600 printer? I see that Orafol has several profiles for their vinyl. Will those profiles work equally as well for 3M or Briteline vinyl? Thanks for any suggestions. Just trying to make good prints and save some time and media by starting out with the best profiles.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Get an EyeOne or other reader and get going making your own profiles.
We use 1 profile per printer pass setting, whether it is gloss/matte/3M/Arlon/etc to keep everything as simple as possible.
The only thing that is really different is the number of passes and the media height on the printer.

ProPDF

Hello. I'm looking for profile suggestions for FlexiSIGN 12 and a Epson s40600 printer. Not looking for anything exotic, just something for 13oz gloss banner, calendared viny, and cast vinyl. I see nothing on the SAi website for this printer. They do have profiles for a s60600 printer. Will those work in a s40600 printer? I see that Orafol has several profiles for their vinyl. Will those profiles work equally as well for 3M or Briteline vinyl? Thanks for any suggestions. Just trying to make good prints and save some time and media by starting out with the best profiles.

The 60600 profiles should work....the 80600 would be different though. Flexi 12 may not have the 40600 as a device option so just add the 60600 device option.