• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Someone to Redraw a Design

Speedsterbeast

Is anyone interested in quoting redrawing this design for me.
I have high-resolution pictures that I can supply.
Thanks

Attachments

• Coney.jpg
    Coney.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 94

hotrod46

Redraw

Yea, what is the finished work to be used for? Do you need vector art?
In any case it is 30 minutes work.

player

To make all the curves smooth, corners sharp and node count low, I would be around 4 hours. There are a lot of shapes. The people, the clouds, the font for Westport (Which is hand painted), finding the other font, the Ferris Wheel...

Speedsterbeast

Sorry guys, I know better than that.
I need the whole thing drawn from scratch for a backlit print.
I have a bunch of PMs in my inbox so I should be good now.
I'll reply to them all tomorrow.
Thanks!- I LOVE this site!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Doing it backlit instead of cut vinyl will make drawing it a little easier. No need to worry about trapping the layers of vinyl.
The hardest part will be making those silhouette's look Canadian......

wayne k
guam usa

To make all the curves smooth, corners sharp and node count low, I would be around 4 hours. There are a lot of shapes. The people, the clouds, the font for Westport (Which is hand painted), finding the other font, the Ferris Wheel...

Yes, exactly. I'd be willing to say maybe as little as 2-3 hours, but you're right on point. If someone wants a quality job they should get a little more than a mere 30 minute effort to redraw that design. There are at least 40 different individual elements in that design, including the ferris wheel as a single element. There is no way that could be redrawn to any fair level of quality in a mere 30 minutes.

But hey.....what do I know? I'm a Corel Draw user.

Techman

The most difficult part would be reproducing that bullet hole in the lower right.. That would take a few hours alone.

player

Yes, exactly. I'd be willing to say maybe as little as 2-3 hours, but you're right on point. If someone wants a quality job they should get a little more than a mere 30 minute effort to redraw that design. There are at least 40 different individual elements in that design, including the ferris wheel as a single element. There is no way that could be redrawn to any fair level of quality in a mere 30 minutes.

But hey.....what do I know? I'm a Corel Draw user.

I think unrealisticly low time estimates are so easy to do.