• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for supplier

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
If none of the merchant members chime in, shoot me a message.

I used to work the door at Sam's Boat in Houston long ago, so I have a soft spot for residents there.

Johnny Best

If none of the merchant members chime in, shoot me a message.

I used to work the door at Sam's Boat in Houston long ago, so I have a soft spot for residents there.

If you are going to do them for a $1 sq' and ship them, that soft spot you have must be on your frontal lobe.

2B

If you are a sign company and are looking for a vendor that offers for wholesale only pricing, then yes there are several Merchant Members here that will be able to fulfill your order.
your desired price point is going to vary from each vendor.

If you are you an end user, then this forum may not have the answers/pricing you need.
an Internet search may be better for you

Graphixbygraf

High on Inks
Hmmm let's see Yes.. I will do it for $1.00 Sf pre pay and I will ship within the week promise.... Min order enough for a week in the Bahamas

Last edited:

ams

I won't touch it for $1/sq.ft. I only produce high quality signs and refuse to do what these mass printing shops do. They generally use china banner and print at billboard quality.

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
The “banner” scam......

You get an email requesting to make (x amount) of banners @ (x size). They ask if you accept credit card for payment

It is a credit card scam. There are more like this out there too

MikePro

How do you scam a banner? Send it before payment?
the banner quote gets their foot in the door. the scam comes when they order 100, have you pay the "shipping company", and they care less about what happens to the product because they already have your $$$.... because they're the shipping company.

MikePro

even the most competitive banner supply companies, will charge you closer to $3psf & have online design tools available for layout.... keep us all posted if you find someone offering $1psf, because that would be awesome. (and i still wouldn't believe it)

Graphixbygraf

High on Inks
Thinking about my actual cost calculate every cent leaving out the time actually printing at $0.50 an hour to pay me watching it print i can not even come close to a $1.00 at my actual cost so Please ...Please... Please.. I would now like to out source all my Banner work could you let me in fact all of us here know where to get this rate!
Maybe the vendor doing this for you will give you some free work for all the great promoting of their business.
Thank You In advance for your help...