• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for the best 8" panel saw blade...

signgirl

Looking for the best 8" blade that will cut through Lusterboard ( double sided material, plywood with metal faces) smoothly. No matter what I use I always have to remove the spurs from the cut edges. Any recommendations appreciated. Not finding anything in my area.

Rydaddy

Ditto. (deburring tool). Also, Asking the same saw blade to cut aluminum and plywood perfectly is a stretch.

signgirl

Yes, I've used the debuting tool for years. Just wondered if there was something out there I haven't heard of

S'N'S

I use a minimum 100TPI blade, still has some burr but not as bad as the lower teeth count blades. I see some of the ferrous metal cutting blades are 128TPI. Google non burring 8" saw blade.

henryz

I've use the Diablo blade and cut up to .125 aluminum with very little burr left and like everyone suggested take a deburring knife and comes right off.