• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for these but blank.

klingsdesigns

I have a bar that wants these but they want me to put their bar logo and out for a smoke spot saved.

Anyone know where i can find something like this but blank.

Attachments

• no smoking.jpg
    no smoking.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 75

ProWraps

you could steal of bunch of em from carls jr and just scrape them blank? or just steal the one that has 69 on it and hang it from your mirror.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You do realize you can make these yourself for next to nothing, unless you need 100's or 1,000's. At that size, you could get rid of a lotta off-falls.

Get a heat strip, heat up some pvc, drape it over a form, then decorate it. We do many a month of various sizes and degree bends.

2B

You do realize you can make these yourself for next to nothing, unless you need 100's or 1,000's. At that size, you could get rid of a lotta off-falls.

Get a heat strip, heat up some pvc, drape it over a form, then decorate it. We do many a month of various sizes and degree bends.

+1

exactly what we do

anotherdog

Just use a heat gun, Make a form, can be a sheet of Aluminum bent to the right angle. Heat the bend area and press to shape.