• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking For Vendor for CNC Routering / Laser Cutting

CreatedDesigns

I would like to Have this Eagle head routed out of Cedar or HDU it will be part of a Fire Department Roster Board. Also would like to have the Name tags to be Maltese Crosses instead of the normal 1" x 3" Rectangles. I have attached a picture for reference.

Thank you,
Don

Attachments

• Eagle head.jpg
    Eagle head.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 66

Techman

Do you want the eagle to be 3d?
What material for the tags?
Do you have the eagle vector file in 3D format?

CanuckSigns

You may want to reconsider the name plates, the sample you posted has a very short name and it fills all the useable space, what will happen when Stephen Johnson-Williamson retires? If you start shrinking the font to accommodate longer names the board will start to look unkept. The Maltese cross is a good idea in theory, but it is very limiting from a useability standpoint.

CreatedDesigns

Yes, I would like the head to be 3D I have all vector files but not 3D.​
point taken on the name size but I would rather just make the font a more standard size and keep the shape. That way I can accommodate Stephen when he retires. I'm not stuck on using the cross but I want something besides a dang rectangle. As for material for the tags I was hoping for a gold metal be it polished or brushed. The whole board will be 48"x60" if someone is interested I can send the whole file and I will pay to have it created.