• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to buy a CNC

Christian @ 2CT Media

Yes we have one of their SmartShop 1 60x120 table. We really love the machine. Everything is saved out of vcarve to a USB. USB stick in the controller and run the job from their. Keeps the CNC unattached from the computer and we never have a program fail or stop. Suction on the table is awesome. Easily holds down aluminum through a 3/4" sheet of MDO plywood sacrifice board. We don't have the camera system I don't believe this came out until one of their newer models. Has some very good tools. What I really like is if we ever have an issue, which has been twice, I call and I speak to someone in this country who knows what they are talking about. They don't just read a script to me to figure out what's going on. The two times we had issues it was because of our operator changing the scale the motor uses to determine what's an inch. Love the machine.

Awesome, I have been comparing their smartshop MT and the new camaster sign cnc they just released, I like that the camaster is optiscout but Laguna has more techs.

Yea the smartshop MT is very nice. We have been looking at adding one of the fiber laser tables to our shop. I want to cut aluminum fast. We get about 60-80ipm on aluminum depending on the thickness. Single pass.