• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to buy Chinese UV Flatbed

aparat

We have a Compress IUV 1200 for about a year now. Printer made in Sigapore(Chinese parts), Owned by Australia company, distributor: ColDesi, Inc. Don@compressuvprinter.com in Florida.

- Bed size 29" x 45". Can fit 12" height objects (such as tool box or basketball)
- Epson DX5 printhead.
- RIPs: Wasatch & Kathari (popular in DTG)

We considered this printer for very similar reasons as yours: small footprint, can do 75% of our jobs.

It is not cheap at $45,000. Very slow. Support is not acceptable.

We should have bought CET 250 hybrid or HP Scitex 550 even for twice the cost.

But CET 250 is "probably" a rebranded handtop - china printer, in europe allso known as signracer, fuji acuity roll-to-roll UV is "probably" made by chinese JHF, Most Agfas are "probably"
rebranded dillis-korean, so is the new konica accurio wide. I bet allso many others but that is a well kept secret. So the chinese machines cant be so bad like everyone says or do the “good” brands put anything else in this machines?

Last edited:

ScriptMan

Don`t suggest to buy a flatbed from China i bought and i need to add it to trash.always with problems,i spend more inks till do cleaning and tested than i printed

Catherineeee