• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

- Looking to finance a Roland 30in printer ....

Biker Scout

What's wrong with my website? And what advice have I ever given that wasn't sound, logical and well thought out? It's just not good business practice to start going into debt unless you are already bringing in at least 3X the amount your monthly premium will be in the services you are already offering. How is this bad advice? It's simple Small Business 101, and Smart Economics, not rocket surgery.

So you think it's wise to finance a large equipment purchase on the hopes it will bring in more income and money... once you have it? I'm sorry, but that's not the way it works. Having the machine in-house will open up more doors, yes... but it's no guarantee of new and repeat business. Just look at how many wide format machines are on the used market now. You think all of those are upgrades from shops that just don't have the room, or have outgrown the capabilities of them? Or do you think it's possible that people's dreams were larger than their local realities of the sign market they are currently in?

Mosh

SV300 are only worth $3500-$4000 if you can't save that much cash up NO WAY you are going to make it in life much less the CUT-THROAT sign biz!! BTW Soy Bean prices are up..SUCKERS!!!!

autoexebat

I have a guy who does my prints and they are always late and he wants to charge a arm and leg. I need to be able to make a order and ship it within 24 hours. Right now all of my profit gets eaten by paying the guy to print them. On top of that I do constant refunds as I tell the customer when they will be printed , then the print guy ( forgets to do it )

Biker Scout

This page shows some nice stuff
Thank you, Player.

I decided not to clutter up my website with a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff. I just needed a brief web presence.

Here's the hidden link of cool stuff I make in the workshop: http://ecomouse.org/eco/Mouse_Works.html
(The only things that are still left to work on are the car and rv... but Squish is a real product I invented, and it's awesome! Anybody want to try it, can PM me and I'll send you a trial bottle. The other stuff was just for fun... I'm now turning that scooter into an electric scooter project! Fun Fun!)

I don't see any of your work or website Tomence. Before you try to publicly tear someone down (which is just sour grapes and poor form as a human being, but whatever) you should always have a better answer or better solution than the one you wish to criticize. You know... glass houses... stone throwing, without sin... etc.

Mosh

You want a SV-300 I have one for sale I will finance you...100% down, 0% interest, NO monthy payments.... Seriously. Call me. I guarantee no one can beat my interest. I do have one for sale if you are looking.

autoexebat

SV300 are only worth $3500-$4000 if you can't save that much cash up NO WAY you are going to make it in life much less the CUT-THROAT sign biz!! BTW Soy Bean prices are up..SUCKERS!!!!

WOW what a smart A S S huh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could find a used one local for $3500.00 - $4000.00 I would have bought it already.

DizzyMarkus

Well with a printer you need a laminator--- and since you were asking about help getting one --- one would asume you would not have one --- Good luck

autoexebat

Also I think some are confused of what I am actually wanting to get . Here is the one I'm talking about.

vs-300.jpg