Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to make a Cube Puzzle Resume...

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by SolitaryT, Jul 17, 2010.

1. SolitaryT

SolitaryT Member

Apr 29, 2010
    I have a buddy who's going to try to impress some architects to get a job. He wants to make a resume into something like this:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...a=X&ei=6m5CTOmpJ4T58Aa5l6HkDw&ved=0CCEQ9QEwAg

Each cube should be 1 1/2" square, for a total square size of 3". We were brainstorming as to how best to achieve this. Would vinyl wear in the folds? I was thinking about flatbedding it, but then we'd have to laminate it. Would that hold up to the folding? Any ideas?

Tags:
  2. bob

bob Major Contributor

Nov 4, 2005
    earth
    It that impresses someone, why would you want to work for them? Convince your friend to impress them with quiet competence, not parlor tricks.

3. Williams Signs

Williams Signs Member

Oct 5, 2007
    If there is a lifeway christian bookstore near you, you can buy one of those cubes and apply vinyl over it.

4. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    I wrote a paper once using runes. But, I also enclosed the translation. The prof was impressed with the runes and was very happy to see the translation with it.

got another 4.0 for the class.