• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to make a Cube Puzzle Resume...

SolitaryT

I have a buddy who's going to try to impress some architects to get a job. He wants to make a resume into something like this:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...a=X&ei=6m5CTOmpJ4T58Aa5l6HkDw&ved=0CCEQ9QEwAg

Each cube should be 1 1/2" square, for a total square size of 3". We were brainstorming as to how best to achieve this. Would vinyl wear in the folds? I was thinking about flatbedding it, but then we'd have to laminate it. Would that hold up to the folding? Any ideas?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
It that impresses someone, why would you want to work for them? Convince your friend to impress them with quiet competence, not parlor tricks.

Techman

I wrote a paper once using runes. But, I also enclosed the translation. The prof was impressed with the runes and was very happy to see the translation with it.

got another 4.0 for the class.