• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looters in Boston,

JBusch260

That's terrible, although, it really doesn't matter where it is. When tragedy strikes, you have heroes and victims, shortly followed by opportunists. Within hours of the explosions, there were already shirt websites and Amazon listings for merchandise about the Boston tragedy.

vid

wow.

I'm especially impressed with the short chubby guy at :48 --- a cigarette dangling out of the mouth and a super sized soda cup cradled in his arm as he strolls away with a marathon jacket.

attachment.php

:banghead:

Attachments

• ShortChubbyGuy_w_CigaretteandSupersizedSoda.jpg
    ShortChubbyGuy_w_CigaretteandSupersizedSoda.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 113

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not so sure if they are giveaways or not. Besides, everyone wants a souvenir from this horrific act of terrorism...... why not take it if it's free ??

Jackpine

It's not free, it's stealing if you don't have permission or have earned it. In spite of all the tragedy with the bombing only lowlifes without character would "seize the moment" for free stuff earned or not earned. People died and were wounded and they thought "oh, I think I will get me a jacket".

fmg

What all those poor people experienced in Boston is what hundreds of thousands have experienced and still do because of lies to war, drones, fake freedom, so called democracy and humanitarian bombs put upon them by a certain war machine. We bleed with emotion over our few, yet are totally immune to evil 1000's of times more devastating to thousands of others. brainwashed into the lie of it all. We sit and allow far worse to happen on a daily basis, swirl our cocktails, ra ra our teams and dumb out our minds at reality TV and plastic, idiot, idols with no thought of what we, our nations, do unto others. Distracted, fractured, dumbed down, and conditioned to allow our own to do what we detest others to do to us. That, to me, is the insanity.

TammieH

Hopefully they were just gathering tourniquet material...we can hope

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I agree with fmg

fmg

Shut your mouth you grumpy old git and let it be.
I noticed a post the other day on North Korea and it stayed.I posted the same subject a few months back and it was pulled.
Different strokes eh!

John Butto

Git' is usually used as an insult, more severe than twit but less severe than a true profanity like wanker or arsehole, and may often be used affectionately between friends. 'Get' can also be used, with a subtle change of meaning. 'You cheeky get!' is slightly less harsh than 'You cheeky git!'.

fmg

Gino you show so much fear in your posts.You are one of the many that hides behind the curtain of lies my friend.I only hope you can pull the curtains open wide enough to see the bigger audience.
What are you afraid of me saying my opinion which depicts the truth not political or religious, and that is reason to pull a post huh?

Marlene

those looters should have been shot like they any other looter. I hope that no one buys any of this stuff that shows up on e-bay for sale. people suck but for all that do, many others are wonderful so it all evens out.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Shut your mouth you grumpy old git and let it be.
I notice d post the other day on North Korea and it stayed.I posted the same subject a few months back and it was pulled.
Different strokes eh!

Ya know.... you're the one complaining about how the whole world is trodden upon by mean evil people and yet.... you do the very same thing you accuse and complain about others doing.

Here is a thread about a horrible act of terrorism and about how so many lost their lives and limbs and have changed many lives forever and you wanna get up and tell me off because you're trying to spoil a perfectly good and interesting thread with your insane propaganda stories. Why don't people like you just start your own threads and let them go down in flames on their own accord instead of using this thread which will get a lot of attention to use for your impromptu speeches ??

You are just like the takers in that short film. You use others [and others threads] to get what you want across and that..... is what is so pompous of you and your kind. Wanna kill a thread..... ?? Invite fmg to the party and watch things soar.

git..... you sure fit the attire in the older fashion. :banghead:

Marlene

you have to be kidding me fmg. can't we just be ticked off at the looters without crapping on each other? of course there are things going on in the world, we all know that. how about letting us feel bad that looters are making something bade worse. how about letting us feel bad that a little 8 year old died on a nice day doing nothing more than watching his dad race. there's a time and place for everything and the time now is for this

fmg

Im not kidding you Marlene.I am serious. Of course its tragic what happened to that little boy along with all the other little boys in this world.My prayers and thoughts are with his family at this terrible time.
The looters juts go to show the greed and how they hide behind the lies.
Shame on the lot of them.

MikePro

hardly "looting". people in charge of handing out jackets were blown up or looking after their own.
merchandise distribution was just simply forgotten about.
looks like people are just making a grab for their gear that comes with the marathon package.... and most likely a few randoms thinking they'll help themselves. Unless its a sales-tent, but I doubt people would just be grabbing 1each (like it appears most do in the video) if this were the case.