• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looters in Boston,

Marlene

when something like this happens it does not diminish anything else going on in the world when we want to grieve or be ticked off over looters. bringing up other things going on in the world like you are the only one who cares and all of us who are talking about recent events could care less is unfair to all. calling other members names not cool at all.

Marlene

you have missed the point. there should be no battle to handle as this thread is not about something where a battle should occur and it offends all the rest of us who are reading this thread to find one. you are better than this as you are a good person

John Butto

fmg: you need to step down from the soapbox, wrap up your St. George's flag and go home and have a spot of tea. Your off the cuff remarks are offensive to the bad circumstances that just occurred in Boston. Maybe another time on another thread.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm sure that old man can handle his own battles.

Don't worry about me, you concentrate far too much on me. She might think you're a good person, but I can't remember anything you've written in a positive sense. I guess I really am old.......... :toasting:

You're still just stealing this thread for your 10 minutes of fame once again. User and abuser, that's gonna be my new name for you. U&A Yep, that's the ticket. Now, I just hope I can remember that.

MikePro

...swirl our drinks, ra ra our teams, and post rants on s101.
Political rants, more like propaganda, accomplish nothing but aggravate lunatics that are prone to acts of terror such as these.
Al-Qaeda can twist a good tale, as well.

fmg

fmg: you need to step down from the soapbox, wrap up your St. George's flag and go home and have a spot of tea. Your off the cuff remarks are offensive to the bad circumstances that just occurred in Boston. Maybe another time on another thread.

This is my home Thank you very much.
George bush made it all possible in the year 2004 for me to stay here.
I send you all peace and love and an English rose for each and everyone of you.