• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lost my dog Jake today

ProWraps

heh... i did the same, put them in my bed. then again those turds (my dash-hoouunds) always end up in my bed somehow but tonight ill leave a little spot for jake.

Dave Drane

So sorry to read this Eric. I know it rips your heart out and it is like 4 years of your life is gone. Pets are such good faithful companions who never complain but just give love. Get another one as soon as you can to fill the void in your life. I lost my little 16 year old cockatoo "Digger" almost 2 years ago and every day I think of him and quite often call my new girl Tobi his name by mistake.

John L

Really sorry for your loss of that little buddy. Our current is a mini-hotdog and we will really miss her some day. Over the years we have lost a few too. Always sad. Whatever you do... don't ever watch the movie Marley and Me.

To better days Eric.

Marlene

so sorry to hear that you lost your little guy. from the sounds of it, those 4 short years were well spent and full of love. so many animals live such horrid lives with pain, suffering and hunger all they know of life, it is wonderful, even with the saddness, to hear of a little dog who was so well loved.

ruckusman

As painful as it is, you did the right to be there at the end.
It's heart breaking that he died so young, but given that you were so strong at the end, you obviously loved him immesurably while he was with you - and that's what counts

omgsideburns

Sorry to hear about that Eric. I know how it feels and it's no fun, I lost my dog Jason to really aggressive cancer about two years ago.. he was only three. Still get upset about it.