• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In Lowe's is now competing with signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikarasu

It happens. Will it cut into your business? Maybe...

But if you think vista prints quality is bad, wait until you see Lowe's. Costco, Walmart, pretty much every big box stores does canvas's, mugs, posters, etc.... There's still a big market for them.

Lowe's will likely get out of the sign business in a couple months .once they have customers complaining the color is off, there's typos, etc... They'll realize its a slim profit, high time consuming business that doesn't fit in with their hire a guy at $8 an hour business model.

The crap they'll be spitting out will likely hurt their brand more than the money they make off of it, and it won't last long.

Heck, I was in Costco and saw they're even doing sublimation prints onto aluminum now... It makes me wonder how many they've sold, at their prices I don't see how it's worth it though.

Johnny Best

NOT RELATED TO POST TOPIC

Please keep your posts/comments related to what is relevant to the sign, sign, graphics industry

Last edited by a moderator:

DerbyCitySignGuy

Please keep your posts/comments related to what is relevant to the sign, sign, graphics industry

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker

ProPDF

Johnny Best

Johnny Best

Status
Not open for further replies.