• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lucky Little Doggie...

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Disturbing things stick in my mind. Chihuahuas are rodents too.....aren't they?

Not at all... this was a loving little dog who licked my hand - I'd like to see a squirrel do that. Perhaps I might explain more to you about how the baby squirrels met their demise at my hands. I knocked an old, large birdhouse off an overhanging tree limb I was afraid was going to fall into the swimming pool someday. It hit the ground and broke apart, revealing the newborn looking squirrels. Obviously, I couldn't hastily build them a new home and put them back up in the tree. Would you feel better if I had smashed their heads first? All I could think of was to get them out of their misery asap. So I dug a hole and shoved them in. After all, they are prolific rodents who often infest my attic. I don't despise squirrels per se, and often like to watch them scamper about in the giant oaks in my yard. Hopefully my dog rescue has redeemed me in your eyes.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Pic of the lucky li'l doggie

Thought I'd post the pic of the subject of everyone's concern in this thread. My daughter just sent it to me.

Attachments

• Stray.jpg
    Stray.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 133