• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Luma brite

StickySigns

We are selling LumaMedia products (these are panels, not wires) for more then a year now and are very happy with the results, as are our customers.
Have done some crazy stuff with it, each single one of them are real headturners :)

and they answer there phone/mail/skype whenever we call (Nevada hours offcourse so we obviously need to call out of our working hours :)

They are definatly not the cheapest around but quality, communication and correct deliverytimes, and support has its cost.

Loads of cool projects coming on!

bshatch

I have delt with LumaMedia before. they are a great company and willing to answer any questions you have! But like you said they are a but pricy $$$

Last edited by a moderator:

Shakey05

Lumabrite

how do you get these guys to call you back. I have a bike club that wants a bunch of the stuff and they won't even return my calls.