• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lunch - What are you eating?

Fanaticus

It's lunch time. What are you going to eat?

I'm usually "too busy" to eat lunch but....

I just made an awesome omelet. Usually I mangle them but this one turned out perfect.

3 eggs, splash of milk, basil, chopped up chicken, red peppers, cheddar cheese and a glass of milk.

Yum.

GypsyGraphics

gosh... nothing as good as any of you guys (ummm, except Coloradosigns)

this is gonna sound bad, but last night on my way home from Zumba, i pick up some fine cuisine at Wendy's... chicken sandwich meal for $2.99. (leave off the bacon and swap the american cheese for asiago) with a side of chili and a diet coke. ate the sandwich last night (gave the bottom bun to my dog) and save the chili for lunch today. sweet deal, two meals, and a doggie treat for $2.99!

guess i could have just said chili

slappy

real turkey, (not lunchmeat) on wheat with homegrown and homemade bottled peppers
wheat pringles
and side of carrots for veg.. yummy

J

john1

I had a lean cuisine chicken flatbread club. I'm on a 1870 calorie diet with going to the gym and i feel great!

To the poster about the eggs above, Be careful as egg yolks are TERRIBLE for you and have hundreds of mg of cholesterol

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Meat and cheese fixin's in a pita pocket with lots of lettuce and onions.

I pity the customers this afternoon. :covereyes:

Jillbeans

I scarfed down two tacos (icky hard shell ones) while heating Liam's bottle.
Usually I eat a bowl of cereal.
Love.....Jill