• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mailing individual decals

MtnView

I am curious how some members here package their small decals for individual mailing. In trying to keep the cost of mailing individual pieces down is some sort of stiff back required? If a decal will fit in a #10 envelope or 6 x 9 envelope will they survive the USPS in most instances without any sort of support such as a thin cardboard?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't know about being cheaper, but looking more professional would be my preference.

Small box taped, labeled and UPS'ed. man w-ups.jpg

petepaz

we pretty much box everything. we buy are most common boxes from uline and we save boxes from all received shipments. most items get rolled up. if they must be flat we use sheets of card board and sandwich them in between.

2B

since you are looking at the lowest cost option then look at the USPS site and they have FREE shipping packages for their priority shipping.

a priority flat rate envelope (free) and then place the decals in some paper padding good to go. its 5.95 for S/H via priority USPS