• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Major news on the homefront

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I wish him well, this is my 3rd in life. Last 2 each lasted 12 years, he will be in my prayers.

Many thanks everyone.
A goal or dream after transplanted and while I'm still on disability is to make a mini tour and spend a day or two with some of you more local folks and learn a few things and have some fun with you all... :rock-n-roll:

Well, ya better make this your first stop and pick up that nasty house truck and get it off my mechanics lot. He can't get rid of it !!

:ROFLMAO:..... nah, he got rid of that in due time. However, don't do like Slappy and stop in when I can't talk. I wanna take you over to Johnny & Hons and test out your new kidney. I'll get the Goddess to come along and we'll do it up right.

If ya want, time it when some of the others come to visit and we'll make a mini mixer out of it with no sign stuff in sight. We have a spare bedroom and ya can stay in there and you can bring up to 3 guests. :thumb:

Al Checca

Al, if don't mind me asking how young are you? My bro-in-law is 60.
Thoughts with you as well, hand in there .

Sure, I'm 45 now been sick since 16. Did dialysis in 86 transplanted, lasted 12 years, 98 on dialysis again then transplanted again, again lasted 12 years till about 4 years ago. Back on dialysis till now....

Al Checca

Well, ya better make this your first stop and pick up that nasty house truck and get it off my mechanics lot. He can't get rid of it !!

:ROFLMAO:..... nah, he got rid of that in due time. However, don't do like Slappy and stop in when I can't talk. I wanna take you over to Johnny & Hons and test out your new kidney. I'll get the Goddess to come along and we'll do it up right.

If ya want, time it when some of the others come to visit and we'll make a mini mixer out of it with no sign stuff in sight. We have a spare bedroom and ya can stay in there and you can bring up to 3 guests. :thumb:

Now that's a deal for sure!!!~ :thumb::thumb:

Jillbeans

There really is an answer to prayers, my dear wonderful friend.
I am SO damn pleased for you.
The apple obviously does not fall far from the tree, your girl is just as sweet as you are.
Much luck and lots of love.
Jill

John L

Very Good news... daughter with a great constitution, and brave too! Will pray for all to be well for you both.