• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Making Friends......................

signage

Not really sure who started it, but I thought it had something to do with chiclets or some form of acknowledgement, therefore I figured Fred got it going with someone's help and input.

Again, it doesn't matter how or why it got started, but let's make it known to those not using it how it works and possibly we can get some rhythm going again in this place.

What wrong Gino is someone getting close to having more Friends than you:help:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Yep, Matt's Idea....we just resurrected it and somehow managed to put it together in short order. We would not have done that had it not been for some of us becoming friends on Signs101 first and then later getting together for a private event I hosted at my home.

I thought Chris Adkins hosted the first NW get together.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What wrong Gino is someone getting close to having more Friends than you:help:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about ?? But then, that's par for the course for you............. :rolleyes:

Besides, how would you know how many friends I.... or for that matter....anyone might have ?? You being a busy-body again doing research on things that have no relevance to anything, again ?? :ROFLMAO:
uh-oh.jpg
:tongue: