• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

manual crop mark detection

spudcity

has anyone tried using the manual crop mark detection? I have tried it a couple of times because of forgetting to change the rip to cut from print after laminating and it never seems to work.

Any suggestions?

anotherdog

is this when you have printed the print and cut crop marks or when you forgot to print them?
I have printed laminated then cut many times with no problem.

vectorterrorist

:goodpost: I was just wondering this after the place I work for bought a new graphtec and I saw a little pen to make manual crop marks...very interested in learning how this works

spudcity

this would be after laminating. I put the crop marks on properly, but like an idiot I forgot to change the rip from print to cut. It started printing over the top of the old marks and then the printer gave me a crop mark errror when I tried to cut it.

I ended up solving the problem by just cutting the additional ink from around the original crop marks, but I was still curious if anyone had tried the manual crop mark detection on the SP300V with any success?