• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mas OSX Lion- You digging it?

CES020

those gestures worked on snow leopard! :)

Not the 4 finger swipe to bring up Mission Control, or the pinch to bring up the Launch Pad :tongue:

I read the thing about doing away with the mouse too.

For me, it's so natural and nice to be able to flip pages, move from application to application, or launch new applications all with gestures. Just seems natural to me, I like it.

njshorts

Not the 4 finger swipe to bring up Mission Control, or the pinch to bring up the Launch Pad :tongue:

I read the thing about doing away with the mouse too.

For me, it's so natural and nice to be able to flip pages, move from application to application, or launch new applications all with gestures. Just seems natural to me, I like it.

that's true, but the ones he mentioned... :)

worst part of having any gestures available to you (leopard, snow leopard or lion): using a windows-based computer. i've found myself trying to 2-finger scroll on my parents' laptops way too often.

BLC411

rawr

I upgraded the day Lion came out at work and have had no problems running CS5.5 and printing to our printers (HP's, Xerox, Brother, PC's & Macs on the network). I also agree with using Carbon Clone to back up your hard drive, but other than that you are more than likely safe if migrating from Snow Leopard. I think they did a really nice job utilizing screen space with the full size apps and scroll bars (lack of). I'm finding my day to day work flow is just smoother.