• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mascot Update... Again.

JR's

Sweet, when you work on the lettering some more maybe have the neck of the Indian go in between the AN. that mite be cool.

JR

Joe Diaz

Okay, Today I tried something different with the text:
PTHS_Logo.jpg

signgal

I don't think it's possible to get any better, Joe... but I'm a little awe struck at this point anyway

Tim Aucoin

Post #26 is incredible looking Joe... I don't like your "corporate style" as much... it takes away from the image... too much separation. Excellent job! :thumb:

Pat Whatley

Post 26 looks like two awesome pieces that aren't working when stuck together. Either the head or the lettering with the spear by themselves are badassed, together it looks unbalanced.

signgal

Yeah. Corporate-Schmorporate... I do believe in a linear and stacked option though. so you might try taking that fantastic lettering out to the side of the logo for another option. The original would look great on helmets, shirts, etc. but maybe a not so much on a letterhead.

Holeshotrob

I LOVE it. That style of art is one of my favs. As a matter of fact, I'm doing an alternate logo like that for a local hockey team. I'll post it up when I get it done.

Joe Diaz

Post 26 looks like two awesome pieces that aren't working when stuck together. Either the head or the lettering with the spear by themselves are badassed, together it looks unbalanced.

I totally agree. I've been struggling with this one. I think you are right. The solution is to just keep these two elements separate.

Joe

While I like the logo I don't think the arrow will make it past a school board these days.
You may be right, however, the logo that this will be replacing has a spear in it too. Also when I submitted the design the principal commented on it saying that he liked it. However I don't know who all will be approving this design so that might get brought up in a committee. We will see.

Deaton Design

I liked the one on post no. 12, but the last one looks good too. Might be too much info in the lettering though. Its a great logo though Joe. Love seeing your stuff....