• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Master Cutters Are Awesome!!

signmeup

Techman,

"Because expenisve cutter snobs do not endure all kinds of gyrations, beg help on a website, and other needless forplay to get their machine to run correctly right out of the box..." Oh, really? Here is a quote from UniqueDecals (post#15 above) "I just bought a Roland pnc-1410 and I had the same problem with the PNC" and a quote from your own signature..."Two hours of trial and error will save you ten minutes of reading the manual..."

You're consistent....I'll give you that....

Last edited:

skyhigh

But once again, the cutter was not to blame. It was not set up properly in the ($4000 dollar?)software. Why can't you expensive cutter snobs get this?:biggrin:

First off, I was addressing the OP, NOT you. Second, you missed my point all together. And third, let me tell you who's been a snob around here lately. :Big Laugh

hint....YOU