• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mayhew sign AGAIN

Mosh

Been dealing with this customer (a commitee) since this summer. They finally come in with a final design their designer came up with. I got a bad reation when I refused to make the sign looking like this. Now I have several local business people on the commitee mad at me. I am not putting this out from my shop, not for any amount of money. They can't understand, what would you do.

i dont buy the story for a moment. i think you whipped this up looking to stir up more of your nonsense. this isnt something someone without sign design software would come up with . this is a signmaker trolling for more of what you are known for.

but what do you care? you arent in the business to make money anyways. have your 'cans' knock it out deliver it to them in your underwear in the freezing weather while drinking a beer and move on.

PMG

i dont buy the story for a moment. i think you whipped this up looking to stir up more of your nonsense. this isnt something someone without sign design software would come up with . this is a signmaker trolling for more of what you are known for.

but what do you care? you arent in the business to make money anyways. have your 'cans' knock it out deliver it to them in your underwear in the freezing weather while drinking a beer and move on.
im sure someone here will call the # he posted on the sign....LOL:covereyes:

Border

nice avy Bigdawg!

Attachments

• troll-small.jpg
    troll-small.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 107

gnatt66

the admins could tell unless Mosh had elaborate proxy/IP jumpers in effect. somehow i would think that the board illuminati would have caught a whiff of alter by now if it was...but that's me.

JR's

Mosh mosh mosh!
Okay this is an easy one to handle. First you're designing by committee which is difficult in its self.

Take their art work and complement them on the sign. Let them know that you're going to re-work their arts so it fits in your sign program.
Fix it up so it looks good use their letter style. More negative space around the borders and change open today, with upper and lower case.
When you drop off the bill for payment compliment them on their sign layout.

JR. :)

Vinylman

Introducing Ima J. Troll

Hi!

My name Ima!

I want be your freind.

OTay?

Attachments

• 155.jpg
    155.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 110

SignManiac

Mosh since you've been making signs from the age of five, why don't you design it the way you would as a professional and show us so we can see how it should be done as opposed to a committee design.

I'd love to see what you would have done give full creative license?

S

scarface

The way things are going for me Mosh, I'd sadly do it.

Some people you can't explain what looks proper and what looks terrible.