• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mayhew sign AGAIN

Pat Whatley

Then I'm the the call of "Bullsh!t

There is no way a committee started off with the first two he posted and digressed into this posting.

Slow day in Nebraska, huh?

CanuckSigns

am i the only one that thinks Mosh is an alias made up by Fred? kind of his way of relieving some of the stress running this board must cause him?

Craig Sjoquist

wow for such a simple request .. take the job ... but show them a better layout, same cost
I'm seeing about a grand anyway ... if I'm that busy to turn money down, I best be looking in the mirror

Mader Design

I say get off your high horse and just print it for them. You act as if your too good to print something and patrol the forum criticizing people for their designs but I've yet to see your fantastic work. You print it, they hand you money, their not forcing you to use it in your portfolio.

SignosaurusRex

Attachments

• not_this_shit_again.jpg
    not_this_shit_again.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 85

astro8

C'mon Mosh...I thought the following words would be ingrained into your brain since childhood...they are in mine and I'm from the opposite side of the world.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time....