• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Medical Supply Logo Help

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Sorry, bored.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 112

neato

I'd slant them all the same personally. Although the last one you posted doesn't look bad either. (I know, that doesn't help!)

Nice job BTW!

Jillbeans

I'd definitely make Medical and supply the same color.
Here's a quickie, with a half-assed heartbeat thingy.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 93

Tiki

Font Sage
Keep your M the same thickness maybe center OHLEY thru the line

Attachments

• 1AAAA.jpg.jpg
    1AAAA.jpg.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 108

Marlene

liking what tiki did as it looks like a logo for a medical store. the one you posted in #16 was a lot better than where you started from. when you have a big special effect like the pulse beat, it needs to stand alone and not be clutter up with overdone effects in the fonts and color shifts. everyone knows what that pulse thingy is so it works to help support the "what" in what this company does. does he really really want Halloween colors? try showing him some other chocies as most peoole think they know what thye want until they see some bette.

jas00n_86

Wow I wasn't expecting all this! Thanks so much for all the great suggestions! I really like tiki's idea, the "M" is less radical which helps the eye from jumping around. Also everything stands out on the black background, which was not thought of. I'm going to give that a try!