• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Menu Boards

ikarasu

It all depends on how the heat is. If it's right above the stove... everything will warp.

Bubblex is kind of like coro, but it's more of "bubbles" in the center than flutes... which makes it much sturdier. It's also a smooth surface... which makes the prints look nice.

It is a plastic...so it will likely warp over time. But your customer is asking the impossible. Unless he wants aluminum, maybe alupanel, everything will warp when mixed with heat + humidity.

Christian @ 2CT Media

BubbleX is an amazing product! Its very smooth (Has a slight matting texture) and prints great. We are converting almost all of our clients over in replacement to Coroplast for durability and ACP for lower cost and similar durability.

It does not warp in the sun or heat that we have found.

klingsdesigns

I believe poly air is their version of it.

I can tell you standard vinyl doesnt stick well, we have to use a High Tack like IJ39 or most reflective vinyls work also.

Just because of the matte finish? If I go that route I think I would do direct print but then they wont be able to clean it with harsh chemicals