• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merritt Graphics

BALLPARK

We needed some oversize stage banners for a concert event. So, we once again went back to Merritt Graphics for some help on the project.

We have worked with them quite a bit in the past for banner projects. Their work is first class and we don't have to worry about the finished product with them.

Mesh Banners:

Size: 2 (8' x 20')
Size: 1 (18' x 31')
Size: 1 (15' x 22')

Double Hemmed
Grommets Every 2'
Extra Edge Support

Scrim Banners:

Size: 1 (4' x 30')
Size: 8 (3' x 8')

Double Hemmed
Grommets Every 2'

The banners turned out great. You could view the banners from up-close or from far away and they looked outstanding! Our clients were raving about the quality of the banners compared to years past for the concert event.

We could have spent less with other companies, but we did not want to short change our clients on quality for such an important event. It paid off and now we are talking to our clients on some new orders. They were very impressed with the quality and the banners truly stole the show compared to past stage banners done by other companies.

The company that does the stage rentals were also impressed with the quality of the banners and we are now in talks with them to provide them with stage banners for their other events!

So... THANK YOU MERRITT GRAPHICS!!!

If your company needs some help with a project... Give them a call!!! It will be worth it and your clients will love the quality!

Attachments

• IMG_20120904_184510.jpg
    IMG_20120904_184510.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20120904_184547.jpg
    IMG_20120904_184547.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20120914_181842.jpg
    IMG_20120914_181842.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20120914_182026.jpg
    IMG_20120914_182026.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20120914_183345.jpg
    IMG_20120914_183345.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 78

parrott

Looks good. Was at Bristol Rhythm and Roots and as always, it was a fantastic weekend. Incredible music, great people and plenty of cold beer. Nice job on all the signage!

BALLPARK

I'm suprized that budweiser didn't give them the banners for free, isn't that what they normally do?

AB distribution centers buy banners from the same company that does the Pepsi and Coca Cola mass produced poly banners. They do not last long and cost more in the long run.

All AB centers have either the Z6100 or Z6200 HP printers, so they cannot print outdoor graphics that last for long. Those printers are great for printing the beer prices, posters and other indoor media.

We sell them scrim banners that are 13 oz, double hemmed, and grommets every 2 feet. We sell them mesh banners for events that also have the extra edge support. There is no comparing them to the inexpensive poly banners.

We do wraps, banners and decals for AB centers. Love working with them as they are great clients and hook us up with nice gifts..lol.

Getting ready to launch a site just for AB centers on wrap installs, banners and decals. You should look into your area for work from them! They have great artwork and easy to work with on a project.

We cannot print the Bud or Bud Light family for wraps. But we can do installs for them and do prints for the other brands they carry. We designed, printed and installed a nice LandShark complete wrap last year. AB wants about 5k to turn key a cargo van for them. I don't know what they charge so much to their own network of AB centers.

I never thought that I could get work from AB Centers as we are a small company. I figured that they had in-house Vuteks..lol. But I was wrong and there is a good market for sign shops with local & regional AB centers.

BALLPARK

Looks good. Was at Bristol Rhythm and Roots and as always, it was a fantastic weekend. Incredible music, great people and plenty of cold beer. Nice job on all the signage!

Yes!!! I love the event and the atmosphere it creates! I am from Bristol and love going home to see friends and family at the event.

Thanks, it was a pleasure to work with Merritt Graphics on the event. They are great people from the owner down!

I hope to not need them for the oversized banners one day, but until that day comes they are the first company I call b/c they treat me like I am important...lol. They really do care about customer service and I get emails from their staff even after hours on updates or questions! Great customer service!!!

I really just want to help others out there that are similar to our company to find a good partnership with a vendor that will do them right! They can handle the BIG projects at speeds that we cannot keep up with on a daily basis. Our max print width is 52" and I hope that changes in the next few years!

Did you try one of the funnel cakes on the far right walking away from the Bud stage? Those were the best looking and tasting funnel cakes I have ever had in my life!

GP

That's awesome.

I was in Bristol for Rhythm and Roots - sat at that Piedmont stage and wondered who the satisfied sign company who completed that job.

Very well done, all around.