• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merritts Quotes

petepaz

we have gotten many jobs done by merritt. the quality was always great, turn around always quick and prices were always good. i think the only issue i ever had was trying to get a hold of mike on a few occasions but i have always delt with him directly and if i told him my customer was in a hurry or i need something quick he has always taken care of me.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
MIKE & MERRITT

+1000 in my book.

if you have issues with either, my guess is your the one causing the problems.....

signmeup

MIKE & MERRITT

+1000 in my book.

if you have issues with either, my guess is your the one causing the problems.....
I dunno... sounds like Central didn't realize he had to order direct through Mike to get the s101 discount. Maybe a customer number that started with s101 would help. As soon as someone in sales spotted it they could say,"Oops... you need Mike for this order... I'll connect you."

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I dunno... sounds like Central didn't realize he had to order direct through Mike to get the s101 discount.

1000 posts, been on here almost two years and hasn't heard of mike.... hmmmm not likely...

Flame

1000 posts, been on here almost two years and hasn't heard of mike.... hmmmm not likely...

I have 8000 some posts and been on here longer than many of you and I wouldn't remember his name is Mike or that I'd have to call him directly to get a discount. Just sayin'

Customer # starting with S101 ain't a bad idea. We all know how confusing things get when you're busy!!!

The OP isn't saying the quotes given were too high or that he didn't get a S101 discount. He is claiming his original quotes were doubled and tripled when it came time to place the order.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, right. They're gonna turn their paperwork around to make it easier for you guys who can't follow a few simple instructions.

Who knows, maybe they can do it, but I would imagine having thousands upon thousands of orders going though their place in a year's time.... they're gonna tailor it for a few ??

C'mon, why can't you people just follow a few basic policies.... like check things out and before you go off half-cocked reaming someone out all the facts straight.

Now we have a thread bashing someone over something the accuser did wrong. Sure, it's a simple mistake, but why should Mike and/or his company suffer ??

Anything we've gotten from them has gone off perfectly. Any issues, they deal with it directly and right away.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I have 8000 some posts and been on here longer than many of you and I wouldn't remember his name is Mike or that I'd have to call him directly to get a discount. Just sayin'

so your head is up your ass too....

Flame

so your head is up your ass too....

Only on weekends. Pretty sure there's still room for yours too though if you'd like.

Love to hear why I should care when I don't order from Merrit (no offense Mike, just never needed your services).

signmeup

Yeah, right. They're gonna turn their paperwork around to make it easier for you guys who can't follow a few simple instructions.

Who knows, maybe they can do it, but I would imagine having thousands upon thousands of orders going though their place in a year's time.... they're gonna tailor it for a few ??

C'mon, why can't you people just follow a few basic policies.... like check things out and before you go off half-cocked reaming someone out all the facts straight.

Now we have a thread bashing someone over something the accuser did wrong. Sure, it's a simple mistake, but why should Mike and/or his company suffer ??

Anything we've gotten from them has gone off perfectly. Any issues, they deal with it directly and right away.
I think any company with that volume of orders would have to have a pretty good system in place so the smaller orders don't fall through the cracks. Emails and little scraps of paper sure wouldn't cut it.

Bill43mx

Not that it's needed but Merritt Has my endorsement also. We use them very infrequently (would love to more but don't have the demand) but I'm always impressed by both the pricing and service.
Example....we haven't ordered anything from them since back in the spring. Just sent an email to Mike Thursday requesting pricing on a possible upcoming job, had a reply (with a VERY good price) in about 3 hours. I've been to their facility several times and have seen first hand how busy Mike is. Considering that I consider 3 hours an excellent response time.
I've also had orders for event banners with Merritt where the customer was supplying the art and dragged that out to dangerously close to the required delivery time. Mike and his crew have never failed to get the job done in time for the event.

Pat Whatley

So which is it...the orders went perfectly or the orders had issues? :ROFLMAO:

Just rattling your cage, I don't have anything constructive to add to the discussion about Merritt.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So which is it...the orders went perfectly or the orders had issues? :ROFLMAO:

Just rattling your cage, I don't have anything constructive to add to the discussion about Merritt.

Honestly, we've gotten a few things from them and everything went off without a hitch. However, when our customer saw one of the products, she bitched about something so petty, I thought she was crazy. I argued with her, but she was not about to budge. Some people just enjoy bitching, even if there is no reason for it. :rolleyes: She just continued to bitch and there was nothing I could do. I called Mike, he worked on it and got it to what she wanted and sent it out yet the same night. I had it the next morning.

Customer was happy and Mike was a hero in my eyes.

:tongue:

CentralSigns

When I posted the initial question I had no idea Merritt Mike was on here . Just never noticed him before, missed his post or whatever. I sent an email to Merritt after starting this post. I also asked Mike in the forum if he wanted me to give him some info, he chose to look at the facts internally within his organization. I was actually surprised when a Merritt rep jumped in.

Today I had an apology from the sales rep by 8:30 am my time (mountain time). The original quotes were reinstated and I was given a wholesale pricing account.

By 5:00 pm I had a call from Mike, he had followed up by chasing the emails and investigating the problem within his organization. Getting to the bottom of the issue he plans to close the loophole that put me with the commissioned salesperson when I should have be sent to a re-sellers agent. Quote Merritt Mike

"I need all the facts and specs. So you can get a competitive quote

"Please email to me. Also no reason sales on our end should be quoting wholesale work without my .2cents

"I do apologize for any disconnect. Signs101 members are my thing so we can make sure we are all making$$$$. Ask anyone here that works with us.. We are your partners whom profit together.".

I hope this isn't too much information to throw out here but I wanted to get the end result out for all to see. Mike stands behind his pricing and his company and I believe him when he says he is in it as a partner, and we all make money.

Thanks Mike :U Rock:

RycckG

Mike, it appears you have many fans... Could you please look into my sample return. If they went out weeks ago, they are long lost. Can we get a tracking number?

I no longer need the quotes...Thanks