Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merry Christmas to us

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by tsgstl, Dec 11, 2012.

1. tsgstl

tsgstl Active Member

Jan 17, 2012
    We slowed down drastically in October. A lot of my customers said the same thing. We all thought/hoped it had something to do with the election. We lost another two larger customers to not being able to compete with flatbed print pricing. We definitely don't have that purchase in our budget. Then Wonder Bread one of our biggest and longest customers closed their doors. Christmas was not looking good.

Well another good customer decided to change their logo. This morning we just got approval for redoing 93 trucks and 28 pairs of magnets. Going to get the 50% down payment. We will also be redoing a dozen or so enclosed trailers and all of their office/warehouse signage. This isn't something I could/would share with friends or FaceBook but I'm so dang excited I want to scream. Might have to get my 3 year old son a extra Thomas train.

Tags:
  2. tanneji

tanneji Member

Dec 3, 2008
    That's awesome! Congrats!!!

3. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Good for you...... :thumb:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

4. laserman70

laserman70 Very Active Member

Dec 25, 2007
    usa
    Yahoooo u can buy presents for us now :)

5. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    glad to hear things are going your way!

6. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    When one door closes, another one opens. Unless you live in a house with one door.

7. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Good thing we don't have out houses anymore............

8. petepaz

petepaz Major Contributor

Feb 14, 2007
    NJ/NY/PA
    great news!

9. john1

john1 Guest

Yeah the last few months have been so so, Spring/Summer i made more money than i ever have. December is dead because of Christmas but we're still truckin!

Congrats!

10. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    I always get stressed out when we get overloaded (and it doesn't take much) ,but I get even more stressed out when things slow down.....

Good for you, I can tell that a burdon has been lifted from your shoulders....now you have to deal with the busy stress lol:banghead: