• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merry Christmas to us

tsgstl

We slowed down drastically in October. A lot of my customers said the same thing. We all thought/hoped it had something to do with the election. We lost another two larger customers to not being able to compete with flatbed print pricing. We definitely don't have that purchase in our budget. Then Wonder Bread one of our biggest and longest customers closed their doors. Christmas was not looking good.

Well another good customer decided to change their logo. This morning we just got approval for redoing 93 trucks and 28 pairs of magnets. Going to get the 50% down payment. We will also be redoing a dozen or so enclosed trailers and all of their office/warehouse signage. This isn't something I could/would share with friends or FaceBook but I'm so dang excited I want to scream. Might have to get my 3 year old son a extra Thomas train.

J

john1

Yeah the last few months have been so so, Spring/Summer i made more money than i ever have. December is dead because of Christmas but we're still truckin!

Congrats!

gabagoo

I always get stressed out when we get overloaded (and it doesn't take much) ,but I get even more stressed out when things slow down.....

Good for you, I can tell that a burdon has been lifted from your shoulders....now you have to deal with the busy stress lol:banghead: