• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mesh banner profile

D

Digitall

probably generic vinyl or glossy calandered will work good

shooter

:thankyou: I did a test print on standard 13 0z banner profile and that seemed to work as well. I will try the others, Thanks

shooter

We use the LBV profile on billboard mode.

Thanks for the tip, biiboard mode looked great and was smokin fast. I found the banner tape not to work very well though. I am having these sewn. The test ones I did the tape seperated by the next day. I did some testing with pvc glue and it held suprising well. Messes up the ink though.

gabagoo

i just printed some mesh banner for myself and if I do it again I would probably give it a double hit or print at 1440 x 720 due to the holes. Looks like window perf, al ittle washed out

shooter

Thanks for the tip, biiboard mode looked great and was smokin fast. I found the banner tape not to work very well though. I am having these sewn. The test ones I did the tape seperated by the next day. I did some testing with pvc glue and it held suprising well. Messes up the ink though.

tried new tape by us banner, problem solved on hemming. Will try a test on seams to see how it holds up!