• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Michael Colella, "merchant member"

letterman7

So, when is this guy going to be banned for just joining, then spamming every single thread for a webinar (typically unrelated to the thread he's spamming) in the space of an hour?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Yah, but every effin post?! Oh yah... there is an "ignore" option... almost forgot.

MikePro

more power to them, if they wants to throw the site some $$$ just to have me immediately click the "ignore" button.
still tempted to find his email address and subscribe him to Cat Fancy Magazine & associated mailing lists.

JetPress

Should we spam his thread with our own advertisements? I've been wanting to get my squirrel taxidermy services off the ground.
Pecan Pete.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey, me too. Been working on this for the last few weeks. You can see, we just had our scissors sharpened by Robert and they now work swimmingly. That's not some guy loafing at the back hoof, but he's holding the whole project up and not letting it fall over. It did about 2 weeks ago. What a frickin' mess. We're using OraCal 751 on this as we were told that by some of the forums leading people !!! Because the air leaks in our make-shift balloon, it's quite difficult in getting it to land without hitting the model on the way down. That makes for a dang mess, too. Oh, by the way, this used to be The Lone Ranger's horse.

taxi silver.jpg

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Hey, me too. Been working on this for the last few weeks. You can see, we just had our scissors sharpened by Robert and they now work swimmingly. That's not some guy loafing at the back hoof, but he's holding the whole project up and not letting it fall over. It did about 2 weeks ago. What a frickin' mess. We're using OraCal 751 on this as we were told that by some of the forums leading people !!! Because the air leaks in our make-shift balloon, it's quite difficult in getting it to land without hitting the model on the way down. That makes for a dang mess, too. Oh, by the way, this used to be The Lone Ranger's horse.

View attachment 149963

Best be careful when you get to the end... those would be some big zebra shits.

netsol

View attachment 149963

don't pick on robert's scissor sharpening. he finds it relaxing

i find myself wanting to re-enact the shower scene from psycho everytime i pick up a pair
he could do worse

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I didn't pick on him. I gave him credit for doing a great job as they are now cutting vinyl quite well. I would however suggest that maybe you read, comprehend and listen better. Perhaps some of his classes would help.................... o_O

ikarasu

https://signs101.com/search/20007612/ wow, he's really posting in every thread, even unrelated ones.

Merchant member or not... I don't find this type of promotion "tastefully"!

• To tastefully promote yourself in any of the Open or Premium Forums. Our community is ranked among the highest traffic sign industry websites on the internet.

[Edit] https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael--colella/ He's actually the marketing manager for Colex... Things must be going pretty bad there if they have to resort to spamming like this to get a sale! Everyone thinking of a colex should switch to a zund now.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
https://signs101.com/search/20007612/ wow, he's really posting in every thread, even unrelated ones.

Merchant member or not... I don't find this type of promotion "tastefully"!

• To tastefully promote yourself in any of the Open or Premium Forums. Our community is ranked among the highest traffic sign industry websites on the internet.

[Edit] https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael--colella/ He's actually the marketing manager for Colex... Things must be going pretty bad there if they have to resort to spamming like this to get a sale! Everyone thinking of a colex should switch to a zund now.

He even spammed a thread where someone was asking if they should get a summa or a colex. You’d think he’d at least reply to that thread as if he weren’t a bot.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
I've done my best to clean up all of the inappropriate stuff. Premium member or not, there's still a level of appropriate posting that must be maintained.

Thank you! Was getting pretty bad. I think having representatives from all the major manufacturers here is a great idea, but only if they're here to help and educate members, not go on a spamming rampage.