• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Michael Colella, "merchant member"

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I've done my best to clean up all of the inappropriate stuff. Premium member or not, there's still a level of appropriate posting that must be maintained.
You're not from this country, but you must be a form of a republican.....................

So, what's wrong with some kid bursting into a room of adults and just screaming his head off about something he just found outside ?? He's just excited and trying to let everyone know................

d fleming

Who needs outside help with annoying ads when you now have this in between page reloads.....

Attachments

• shit_101.jpg
    shit_101.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 134

Gino

Premium Subscriber
B!tch, b!tch, b!tch........ that's all this place does........................................ :donderwolk:

It could be worse. :covereyes:

d fleming

B!tch, b!tch, b!tch........ that's all this place does........................................ :donderwolk:

It could be worse. :covereyes:
I guess you're right Gino. Site has pretty much become inkjet 101 anyways. I'm going to the house to tell those damn kids to stay off the lawn now.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Does anyone know how the ad's work on this site? Are they a pay-per-click deal or do they just pay one price to have it up for a set period of time?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Does anyone know how the ad's work on this site? Are they a pay-per-click deal or do they just pay one price to have it up for a set period of time?

It's pay for a period of time if you advertise directly. The other more random ads are from an ad service that most likely pays per click.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
I see Roberts ad down there. It doesn’t really tell you what he actually does. Being completely honest I couldn’t tell you what Robert actually does. Maybe I need to work on my listening skills? Anyone know a guy?

Boudica

Robert keeps a spreadsheet recording the activity here on S101. He notes all users who read his threads, and reply to his threads. What he will do with all of this data mining is anyone's guess. I'm fairly certain that the scissor sharpening deal was to gather physical addresses from those who took him up on his offer. Other than that, no one knows what he really does. Oh, he seems to read a lot of books.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Not sure about that. I'm starting to think he buys those audiobooks and LISTENS to them to get the full meaning from them. I don't think he reads.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Not sure about that. I'm starting to think he buys those audiobooks and LISTENS to them to get the full meaning from them. I don't think he reads.

Maybe that’s where I’m going wrong. I keep trying to read all these damn audiobooks!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No, that's not where you're going wrong. Ya might wanna look further into that one.............

Michael Colella

Hello Everyone,

I apologize for the spam.....Just was excited to let you know about the great webinar we are having the next couple of weeks. You even get a free phone holder if you attend!

Michael

Attachments

• Colex Live Webinar Series.New.png
    Colex Live Webinar Series.New.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 105

Michael Colella

Hey, me too. Been working on this for the last few weeks. You can see, we just had our scissors sharpened by Robert and they now work swimmingly. That's not some guy loafing at the back hoof, but he's holding the whole project up and not letting it fall over. It did about 2 weeks ago. What a frickin' mess. We're using OraCal 751 on this as we were told that by some of the forums leading people !!! Because the air leaks in our make-shift balloon, it's quite difficult in getting it to land without hitting the model on the way down. That makes for a dang mess, too. Oh, by the way, this used to be The Lone Ranger's horse.

View attachment 149963
Looks good!

Boudica

Right, What was I thinking? he listens to his self-help audio books while sharpening scissors with his one friend and client - what was his name? ron, roy... now I have to go find that post.

Drysdale - Mike Drysdale. I wasn't even close